I started with very teeny tiny little baby steps, and I’ve made good progress with last week’s goals. Success begets success!
- Wrap hair in a scarf at night, or at least sleep on a satin pillowcase. I went to bed
looking like a piratewearing a headscarf AND sleeping on a satin pillowcase every single night. Trife, no more! Seriously, though, I have got to find a more attractive scarf. That thing is hideous. Where did I even get it? (I hope I’ve stopped shopping there.) My goodness.
- Drink at least 64oz of water with lemon each day. Funny thing about consciously increasing my water intake: It seemed like the more water I drank, the more I felt like I needed to drink. I guess my body’s been in a semi-dehydrated state for a while, and since hydration is an ongoing process, I probably have some catching up to do. (Side note: It’ll be interesting to see if my dry skin/hair issues decrease as I continue to make a point to drink plenty of water.)
- Take a multivitamin every day. Doing it!
This week, I’m adding these 2 to my HLHH goal list:
- Eat at least 7 servings of fruits/veggies every day. I eat about 5 right now.
- Develop a hair care routine. I’m thinking that putting together a comprehensive (and do-able) plan for taking care of my hair will help me be more consistent.
Are you working on any lifestyle improvements? Have any goals or tips to share? Let me know in the comments section 🙂
You might also like: