Yay!!!!! Marie, the amazing blogger behind fab blog Good Lookn Out – check her out! – nominated Joy and Sunshine for a VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD! Thank you SO much; I truly appreciate it 🙂
This nomination comes with a few rules, so let’s get to them!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Done! But here’s one more for good measure: THANK YOU!!!!!
- Include the Versatile Blogger Picture in the post.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Inform the nominees of their nomination.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Here are my nominees (some might have already been nominated, but I noticed that “no repeats” isn’t one of the rules :-)). In no particular order…
- Good Lookn Out (of course!)
- Just Don’t Be Last
- Mavens & Muses
- Curls and Mo
- Biscuits & Navy
- Clean Cut Gout Chic
- Simple Beauty Blog
- My Big Beautiful Life
- Miss Foodie Fash
- Longing 4 Length
- The Chic Stay at Home Mom
- Style Chic 360
- Fashion du Jour
- inspired by Beatrice Clay
Play along if you like!
Okay…now for 7 random things about me…
- For the longest, Pretty Woman was my favorite movie of all-time. The scene where Richard Gere wakes Julia Roberts with, “Wake up; time to shop!” is all kinds of good…you know, except for the fact that she’s a “working girl” and everything.
- I’m allergic to paperwork, soy, and the Apple store.
- I didn’t really learn to cook until my junior year in college. My then-boyfriend/now-husband made us dinner one night, and I decided then and there that he wasn’t going to be a better chef than me. (Competitive much?)
- Although most people say I’m missing some great ratchet tv, I just can’t watch Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.
- I like cows. Not to eat, but just in general. You never hear about cows bothering anybody.
- My guilty once-in-a-while road trip pleasure is McDonald’s fries + apple pie. If only they would just bake the fries right into the apple pie…
- When I first started doing my own grown-up grocery shopping, I would make a point to try one new thing each trip. I picked up a lot of new faves that way!
Now it’s YOUR turn! What are some random things other people might not know about you? Keep it clean and legal: if anyone asks, I want to be able to say – honestly – that I had NO idea, LOL!